March 26 - 28, 2006
The Fairmont San Jose
San Jose, California
Sign Up Today!
Reasons to Attend
Become a Sponsor
Become a Speaker
Please contact Greg Sterling at (510) 655-8798 if you are interested in speaking opportunities.
President - Internet Division
Blogger and Author
Founder and Director
The Center for Citizen Media
(As of 2/17/06)
- Craig Alexander, VP, Marketing & Client Services, ClearChannel Outdoor
- Tom Arthur, CEO, PocketThis
- Roy Beatty, VP, YPMG, ServiceMaster
- Brendan Benzing, VP, Mobile Services, InfoSpace
- Sonia Carreno, General Manager, DAC Group Digital
- Suranga Chandratillake, Co-Founder, Blinkx
- Kevin Donahue, VP, Marketing & Programming, YouTube.com
- Noah Elkin, Director, iCrossing Inc.
- Perry Evans, President and CEO, Local Matters, Inc.
- Kendall Fargo, Founder and CEO, StepUp Commerce
- Nick Grouf, CEO, Spot Runner
- Anupam Gupta, Director, Product Management, MSN Communication Service
- Chuck Haas, CEO, MetroFi
- Brian Hand, CEO, ShopLocal
- Peter Hutto, VP, Business Development & Sales, Interchange
- Bradley Inman, Chairman and Founder, TurnHere, Inc.
- Brian Jurutka, Director, Marketing Solutions, comScore Networks
- Warren Kay, Director, Emerging Products, Yahoo! Search Marketing
- John Kim, Senior Director, Advertiser Product, Yahoo!
- Scott Kliger, CTO, 1-800-FREE411 (Jingle Networks)
- Brian Lent, President and CTO, Medio Systems, Inc.
- Michael Loftus, CEO, InFreeDA
- Om Malik, Senior Writer, Business 2.0 Magazine
- John Melideo, CEO, Jambo
- Lincoln Millstein, Senior VP, Hearst Newspapers
- Rajesh Navar, Founder and CEO, LiveDeal.com
- David Payne, Director of Development, Earthlink Municipal Networks
- Mark Prioleau, VP, Marketing, Telcontar
- Shawn Riegsecker, CEO, Centro/Integrent
- Rick Szatkowski, VP, Business Development, NeoMedia Technologies
- Keith Teare, CEO and Co-Founder, Edgeio.com
- Zaw Thet, VP, Marketing & Product Strategy, 4Info
- Tim Tuttle, VP, AOL Video, Co-Founder, Truveo.com
- Scott Wambolt, Senior VP, Sales, Yellow Pages Group
- Rob Wight, CEO, Channel Intelligence
To register by phone, call (609) 921-7200 x10.
Local Search in the News: