September 17-19, 2007
Hyatt Regency Reston
Reasons to Attend
Become a Sponsor
Learn what sets Kelsey Group
Attendees Talk About Why They
Go to Kelsey Events [video]
10 Reasons to Attend
1. Highly Focused Program
2. A-List Speakers
3. Pre- and Post-Conference
4. On-Site Networking Around
5. Learning Environment
6. Actionable Data and
7. Free Wi-Fi for Attendees
8. Experienced Conference
9. Real Value, Measurable ROI
10. Your Customers, Prospects
and Competitors Will Be
10 REASONS TO ATTEND DDC2007:
THE FUTURE OF YELLOW PAGES
- Highly Focused Program. The DDC2007 agenda is focused on the global directories market and the topics that are important to you—Global Print and Internet Yellow Pages, New Technologies, Sales Channels and Marketing Strategies.
- A-List Speakers. Attendees have the opportunity to learn from and interact with a diverse and influential line-up of speakers who offer their perspectives on the real challenges and opportunities in the marketplace.
- Pre- and Post-Conference Networking Resources. For online networking, connect with other attendees before the event and follow up with key contacts after the conference through our DDC2007 LinkedIn group.
- On-Site Networking Around Every Corner. Take advantage of formal and informal networking opportunities. Luncheons, coffee breaks, cocktail receptions.
- Learning Environment. From industry leaders, emerging businesses, investors, big thinkers, end users, your customers, your suppliers, your peers, your competitors.
- Actionable Data and Analysis. Kelsey Group analysts present their latest research findings and offer analysis and context for understanding the numbers.
- Free Wi-Fi for Attendees. Kelsey conference attendees are Presidents, CEOs and SVPs. We understand that if you’re going to be away from the office for three days you have to be able to stay connected. We provide free Wi-Fi throughout the conference area, and an expanded laptop section so you’ll never run out of battery power when you need it most.
- Experienced Conference Management with a Personal Touch. From pre-conference registration to all your on-site needs, The Kelsey Group manages its conferences with the professionalism that comes with experience (more than 65 prior events), paying personal attention to each attendee, speaker and sponsor. Interesting venue cities, superior conference hotels, and plentiful and delicious food and drink make Kelsey conferences as pleasant to attend as they are valuable to your business.
- Real Value. Measurable ROI. We recognize the investment that executives make to attend our conferences—from registration and travel expenses to time and opportunity costs. That’s why we are committed to making your DDC2007 attendance an investment that pays for itself—in the form of new business, information gathered, partnerships forged. We start with a great program filled with valuable content and tons of terrific speakers. We build in ample opportunity to network with customers, prospects and partners. Don’t expect to have any downtime. Our goal is that you come away from DDC2007 with the realization that the real opportunity cost would have been had you not attended.
- Your Customers, Prospects and Competitors Will Be There. Do you really want to be absent when your customers, prospects and competitors come together in the networking-rich environment of a DDC2007? Of course you don’t. Register today!
To register by phone, call (609) 921-7200 Ext.10.